Hejsaaaan!!

Välkommen till min blogg...Ja tänker bara ventilera om allt o inget så det så

söndag 11 mars 2012

fuck fuck fuck

Fuck you all fuck it now i dont even care anymore. take me away , far far away from here take me to e place i never been before take me to a place a love so much more. i hate hit i hate this place i hate everything and i hate you... so much hate so much fucking pain... my family is not here, my friends is not here. my love is here andbthose child who i love so much.. i'm feeling so alone im so fucking lonely and i want my life..... I WANT MY FuCKING LIFE BACK...
You give me more pain just pain all the time pain... i had you in my life now you dont even been in my dreams anymore....vyou font know anything you font know a fucking thing.... take your fucking stupid so destruktiv life and put it it were it belong......
please give me something to smile about.....


i can smile because i know that you are patetic... mohahahaha
i love the one who love me and everybody els,,,,,go fuck yourself  ..!?!.!?!.?!.!?

Inga kommentarer: